Over the past several months, the Board has introduced new forms and made e-filing available. Effective April 19, 2018, another large group of new forms will be launched on the Board’s website. Click here to find the new forms.
Forms related to referrals of grievances in the construction industry are expected to be available in the near future and may be e-filed.
New forms for Termination of Bargaining Rights under ss 64, 65 and 66 (Forms A-11 and A-12) and 127.2 of the Act (Forms A-83 and A-84) may be e-filed. All other forms related to Certification and Termination of Bargaining Rights and Lists of Employees are not expected to be made available for e-filing.
Electronic Submissions Form A-108
The new Electronic Submissions Form may be used to attach and e-file letters, submissions or other material (subject to size limits). It is not to be used to file Applications/Responses/Interventions, books of authorities/documents or membership evidence.
Download the form to your computer and then complete it using Adobe Acrobat only. Do not use your browser to complete the form.
Click here for E-Filing FAQs and the Filing Guide.
NOTE: Both the new forms and the older version of the forms will be accepted by the Board; however the older version of the forms is no longer available on the website.
- You must have an internet connection, a valid email address and up-to-date Adobe Acrobat in order to submit your form online. You may download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader from the following website: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Forms may be e-filed by using the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
- Forms are fillable online and may be saved and printed at any time. Use the Save or Print Form buttons on the form.
- When e-filing, documents can be attached to the forms, subject to a size limit.
- The Applicant is no longer required to deliver a blank response form or Information Bulletin to the other parties.
- Signatures are not required on these forms.
- If a form is e-filed, a confirmation email will be sent upon receipt by the Board.
- The e-filing system is not encrypted nor is it mandatory. Accordingly, you may wish to consider filing your form and any documents by another method permitted under the Board's Rules.
The Board is interested in receiving feedback on the new forms and the e-filing system. Please leave your comments here. You may do so anonymously. Comments will not be included in any Board file.
New Items of Interest
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE of the following changes to the Board's Rules of Procedure effective May 7, 2018.
New Rule 28.7 has been added
||The argument portion of the brief shall not exceed twenty pages (ten pages for the reply brief) on 8½” by 11” paper, double-spaced, 12-point font. Leave of the Board to exceed this limit must be requested at least 10 days prior to the filing of the brief and may be granted only in exceptional circumstances. Unless leave has been granted, briefs that exceed the stipulated length will not be accepted.
Rule 41.1 has been amended, at paragraph “h” to incorporate two new applications (sections 20 and 20.1) under the School Boards Collective Bargaining Act, 2014
h. sections 20, 20.1, 25 and 28 of the School Boards Collective Bargaining Act, 2014