The following new forms are in effect as of February 13, 2018 and may be e-filed:
Corresponding changes have been made to the Rules of Procedure, Information Bulletins and Notices ("C" Forms).
- Duty of Fair Referral
- Duty of Fair Representation
- First Collective Agreement
- Interim Order
- Occupational Health and Safety Act - Appeal of Inspector’s Order
- Occupational Health and Safety Act - Suspension of Inspector’s Order
- Occupational Health and Safety Act - Unlawful Reprisal
- Sale of Business and/or Related Employer
- Unlawful Strike or Lock-out
Electronic Submissions Form A-108
The new Electronic Submissions Form may be used to attach and e-file letters, submissions or other material (subject to size limits). It is not to be used to file Applications/Responses/Interventions, books of authorities/documents or membership evidence.
Download the form to your computer and then complete it using Adobe Acrobat only. Do not use your browser to complete the form.
Click here for E-Filing FAQs and the Filing Guide.
NOTE: Both the new forms and the older version of the forms will be accepted by the Board; however the older version of the forms is no longer available on the website. The Board expects to phase in other forms over the next several months.
- You must have an internet connection, a valid email address and up-to-date Adobe Acrobat in order to submit your form online. You may download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader from the following website: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Forms may be e-filed by using the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
- Forms are fillable online and may be saved and printed at any time. Use the Save or Print Form buttons on the form.
- When e-filing, documents can be attached to the forms, subject to a size limit.
- The Applicant is no longer required to deliver a blank response form or Information Bulletin to the other parties.
- Signatures are not required on these forms.
- If a form is e-filed, a confirmation email will be sent upon receipt by the Board.
- The e-filing system is not encrypted nor is it mandatory. Accordingly, you may wish to consider filing your form and any documents by another method permitted under the Board's Rules.
The Board is interested in receiving feedback on the new forms and the e-filing system. Please leave your comments here. You may do so anonymously. Comments will not be included in any Board file.
New Items of Interest
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the following rules have been amended, effective February 13, 2018 for consistency with Phase 2 of the Board's new forms and e-filing. More...
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Rule 9A.5, Information Bulletin No. 37 and Form C-58 have been changed to clarify that the Employer, when delivering its response, is not to deliver the Schedule A list of employees to the Union or any identified affected party. If you have downloaded this material, please ensure that you download the corrected ones for use.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that revised Rules of Procedure (in light of amendments to the Labour Relations Act, 1995 arising from Bill 148) effective January 1, 2018 will be available on the Board’s homepage on, or before, December 22nd.
The revised rules include the following new rules and revisions: new Rule 9A [Employee Lists]; new Rule 9B [Certification—Specified Industry]; revisions to Rules 6.4, 6.9(a), 6.11 & 7.3(c) which incorporate Rules 9A and 9B; revisions to Rule 12 to reflect the amendments to s. 43 and 43.1 [first collective agreement by mediation-arbitration]; revisions to Rule 19 to reflect changes to s. 98 [Board’s interim order powers].
Finally, new forms will follow for applications under s. 6.1 [List of Employees], s. 15.1 [Review of Structure of Bargaining Units] and 15.2 [Specified Industry].